TEDxBristol 2017: Dare to Disrupt is all about the people doing things differently in order to make a BIG difference.
In a world of constant change, uncertainty and challenge - these are the Positive Disruptors: challenging the status quo, reimagining what is possible, redefining the future. Bold, brave and unflinching in their mission to turn received ‘wisdom’ on it’s head and transform pipe dreams into reality.
Be prepared to rip up the rule book and start again. Open your mind, hold onto your seat and enjoy the ride. We’re going to #DareToDisrupt!
As well as watching the TEDx talks being recorded live, you’ll get access to bespoke workshops, entertainment, spaces for quiet reflection, and places to meet people and share your ideas and passion projects. This is your ticket to two days of ‘Bristol’s best’: amazing stories, inspirational speakers and a chance to meet and connect with friendly & dynamic people.
- Currently only Early Bird tickets are available - which is the two-day ticket option at a discounted rate.
- The speaker line-up will be announced over the summer with the full line-up in place in September 2017. Please visit tedxbristol.com and follow us on twitter @TEDxBristol for the latest speaker announcements.
- Line up is subject to change
- The event will start prompt at 10am and end at 5pm on both days - TEDxBristol will send full details nearer to the date, including delegate registration details.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 mins ahead of the start time in order to register and receive your delegate pass.
- Lunch and refreshments are not provided but available to purchase in Colston Hall and at nearby retailers.
- The event will be filmed, streamed and photographed.